“If you go to a Plastic Surgeon, you will only get surgical options.”
This is simply not true. For almost any problem, there are at home options, in-office options, and surgical options. Some patients are just not ready for surgery or have many reasons why they do not want plastic surgery. But, we all still want to age gracefully and look our best.
At ROXY Plastic Surgery, we want to help you reach your goals – that is why we have 2aestheticians, a physician assistant who specializes in non-surgical cosmetic treatments, and Dr. Grawe who can give you advice in any of these areas.
If you aren’t ready for the operating room, here are some of our favorite non-surgical treatments for looking young and refreshed with just a trip to the office:
1. Voluma: A filler, like Juvederm or Restylane but lasts 2-3 years. This is a great alternative to a facelift to give volume to the cheeks and restore a more youthful oval-shaped face with simple injections.
2. Botox: A quick 15 minute trip over to our Powell office can erase 10 years of wrinkles in your forehead, and around your eyes.
3. BBL: Broad Band Light is a little to no-downtime way to remove age spots and make your skin brilliant and glowing. You can put your make-up on right away and go right back to your life.
4. Neotensil: This lower eyelid rejuvenizer can be applied at the office or you can purchase an at-home kit to remove under-eye bags in an hour.
5. Medical Grade Skincare Products: Don’t know what to use? Schedule a facial with our medical aesthetician and go home with a new plan. Or meet with our Physician Assistant for a personalized skin care analysis. See a REAL difference as you stop the aging process with medicines rather than grocery-store gimmicks.