Although men traditionally have not been seen having aesthetic procedures, times have changed! There are many men-only spas popping up offering male-specific manicures, facials and skin treatments. Men are also spending more time in the plastic surgeon’s office as it has become more acceptable to care how you look – Men pride themselves on having great skin, fit bodies, and great hair!
For Father’s Day this year, surprise your man with a consult at ROXY Plastic Surgery!
1. Hair Transplantation: This surprisingly noninvasive procedure can permanently give you thick hair to keep you looking youthful as you age! You can also gift the man in your life our eBook, 6 Hair Transplant Myths Solved that addresses common hair transplant questions.
2. Injectables: A quick trip to the plastic surgeon’s office can remove facial wrinkles with Botox, as this procedure this procedure can take years off your face! Kybella is also commonly used by men to dissolve unwanted fat under the chin to give that chiseled jawline.
3. Chest Definition: Take that extra step to remove unwanted chest fat with liposuction, remove thick tissue to create a flatter chest with gynecomastia procedures, or take your workouts to the next level with pectoralis implants.
4. Skin Care: Men are not used to using creams and lotions daily. At ROXY Plastic Surgery, we design simple specific skin care programs that shrink pores, remove sun damage and brighten skin. This program can involve Clairsonic cleaning of the skin to help remove old skin cells in the shower, Retinol, and BBL treatments to remove age spots.
5. Gift Cards: Let your man choose what he wants for Father’s Day this year by giving him a ROXY Plastic Surgery gift card! Stop by our practice today to pick one up for dad.
If you are interested in booking a consult with Dr. Grawe, please contact us at or call us at 614-764-7699.